Get started now!
”I didn't understand all the ways my hyper-mobility affected how I was moving in my yoga practice and my daily life! I quickly learned that it's a widely misunderstood subject across the movement world, and so I'm passionate about educating yogis and yoga teachers on how to work with hyper-mobility to build strong, healthy humans!" Adell
"When I was little all I wanted to do was dance. But I found myself in a lot of pain and discovered the cause was hyper-mobility! Just as hyper-mobility was glorified in dance, it was also glorified in yoga. I now use biomechanics and strength training as the backbone of how I teach. I want you to move back into your body and feel how all the parts fit together." Celest
You’ve heard of hypermobility and some of what it involves, the tricky part is knowing exactly HOW to support your floppy frame and get it into the badass shape you know it can be.
Fret not! We have got you covered!
This course is packed full of tips and tricks (biomechanics, anatomy, workouts and yoga flows) that will keep your joints safe and pain free for years to come!
- Step by step, easy to follow strength and stability training, to help your joints know where normal end range is
- Yoga classes that are packed with guidance to ensure you prevent injuries no matter what yoga style you love.
- Specific targeted classes that will help you avoid the imbalances caused by yoga.
- Anatomy training on what stability muscles are and how to activate them on and off the mat.
- Spine and posture training
- Detailed information about the best way to support every joint in your body.
- Pain reduction techniques