Our mission is to help people feel amazing in their bodies
Which is why we created this course for other Hypermobile people.
The course is full of anatomy and biomechanics classes designed to really stabilise your joints, give you strength and prevent injury.
You’ll also gain access to yoga flows with Adell and also how to practice without the risk of injury, no matter what style of yoga you want to practice.
This course also includes:
- Over 6 hours of content
- Including 28 videos
- A 33 Page Ebook
- And 10 Worksheets to go along with the videos so you can really understand and apply our teachings.
If you’re like Adell and me and in pain and don’t know why?
And if you’re ready to:
Feel excited about waking up in the morning.
For people to be naturally drawn into your magnetic energy.
To have all the resources, knowledge and drive you need to live a thriving and fulfilling life full of purpose.
The Bendy Superhuman Online Course is going to help FAST-TRACK your results from Day 1.
We want to help you feel more confident and empowered in the most simple, fun and effective way possible.
Get started now!
”I didn't understand all the ways my hyper-mobility affected how I was moving in my yoga practice and my daily life! I quickly learned that it's a widely misunderstood subject across the movement world, and so I'm passionate about educating yogis and yoga teachers on how to work with hyper-mobility to build strong, healthy humans!" Adell
"When I was little all I wanted to do was dance. But I found myself in a lot of pain and discovered the cause was hyper-mobility! Just as hyper-mobility was glorified in dance, it was also glorified in yoga. I now use biomechanics and strength training as the backbone of how I teach. I want you to move back into your body and feel how all the parts fit together." Celest
You’ve heard of hypermobility and some of what it involves, the tricky part is knowing exactly HOW to support your floppy frame and get it into the badass shape you know it can be.
Fret not! We have got you covered!
This course is packed full of tips and tricks (biomechanics, anatomy, workouts and yoga flows) that will keep your joints safe and pain free for years to come!
- Step by step, easy to follow strength and stability training, to help your joints know where normal end range is
- Yoga classes that are packed with guidance to ensure you prevent injuries no matter what yoga style you love.
- Specific targeted classes that will help you avoid the imbalances caused by yoga.
- Anatomy training on what stability muscles are and how to activate them on and off the mat.
- Spine and posture training
- Detailed information about the best way to support every joint in your body.
- Pain reduction techniques